Tuesday 3 April 2012

Soulsnatchers Issue 1 taster!


Hi all, been a while!


Soulsnatchers is now underway and the first issue will be available at MCM Expo in May. I had some taster copies with me at Birmingham Comic Con last weekend which will also be available at Kitacon from the 13th-15th April (along with some other neat stuff), but in case you missed out I've posted the pages here for your perusal.


Page 01:


Page 02:



Page 03:



Page 04:



Page 05:




Page 06:







They have also been upload to my DeviantART gallery here: http://ryuuza-san.deviantart.com


Pages will be given a further sprucing up before then and I'll be setting up an Indiegogo page shortly to help raise funds for the printing costs for issues 1 and 2 (the second of which will be available at October Expo if not before), so hopefully this will keep you guys interested enough to make a pledge towards it. ;)


All the best,

Giuseppa

No comments: