Monday 31 January 2011

Upcoming conventions

First post of the New Year after a bit of a hiatus!

This year is proving to be quite busy on the convention front. I have three lined up so far, with hopefully more in the pipeline.
The ones I'm definitely attending at the moment are:
Kitacon - 1st to 3rd April (Hilton Metropole, Birmingham)
MCM London Expo - 27th to 29th May (Excel Centre, London)
Ayacon - 19th to 21st August (Warwick Arts Centre, Coventry)

I'm going to be selling the "Anime Convention Survival Guide" prints and Team Fortress 2 postcards that I've had at previous cons, along with a few other works in progress which will be posted in the coming months (and hopefully Trololo Man prints since it seems to be a hit!).
Also, my Expo appearance will be alongside a table with the Midlands Comics Collective where we will be selling both anthology comics and work from individual members, so come and say hi if you're planning on going. We will also like you very much if you buy things. : D

Some new artwork is on the way and will be posted sometime this week and I'm still going to finish off the final eight Project 52 drawings as well. Even if it didn't quite work out as planned, it has most definitely helped me get back into the habit of drawing regularly, which was the big reason I set out to do it in the first place. : )

Until then!

No comments: